How is the San Francisco CityPASS different from a Muni Passport?
The San Francisco CityPASS is not produced and marketed by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency but instead operates under an independent organization.
So which pass meets your needs? SFMTA provides a table illustrating the differences and price comparisons between the two passes here.
The CityPASS is valid for seven consecutive days on Muni vehicles and cable cars and also admits passholders to several city attractions. The following features are included with the CityPASS:
- Muni and Cable Car 7-Day Passport with unlimited rides on Muni cable cars, street cars, and buses for 7 consecutive days
- California Academy of Sciences admission
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure [link to “Visiting Angel Island” FAQ]
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art admission
- Aquarium of the Bay admission
- And admission to one of the following:
Do you have a question about San Francisco you’d like to be answered? Submit your question here!