What does my supplemental property tax bill in San Francisco tell me?
Your San Francisco supplemental tax bill will tell you the following information:
- The owner of the property
- The fiscal year which the taxes were assessed
- The location and legal description of the property
- The difference in the old and new assessed value
- The type and amount of any exemptions such as homeowner's
- The total amount of taxes due
- The date of ownership change or completion of new construction
- The supplemental tax bill may be paid in two installments.
The San Francisco Office of the Treasurer & Tax Collector will provide a payment stub for each installment, which shows the amount due and the date that the amount must be paid to avoid penalties for late payment.