Who qualifies for Healthy San Francisco?
San Francisco residents qualify for Healthy San Francisco if:
- They have an income at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level ($11,720 for an individual, $54,480 for a family of four)
- They can provide proof of San Francisco residency
- They have been uninsured for at least 90 days
- They are not eligible for other public insurance programs such as Medi-Cal, Healthy Families or Healthy Kids
- They are between the ages of 18 and 64
For additional information about whether you may qualify click here. If you are eligible for Healthy San Francisco, you can join regardless of your immigration status or any pre-existing medical conditions.