Why do I want to make my San Francisco business a Green Certified Business?
The Department of the Environment points to several reasons for converting your business into a green business. Some reasons include:
- Save money by reducing water, electric and garbage costs
- Encourage healthy employees and increase productivity
- Make your business stand out from the competition
- Enjoy acknowledgment from the City of San Francisco for your commitment to the environment
- Walk the talk by reinforcing your business commitment to sustainability
- Build partnerships with other San Francisco green businesses
- Do your part to conserve our Bay Area limited resources
You can get more tips on how to run a green business on the San Francisco Office of Small Business website.