How do I report a missing or loose sewer or vent cover in San Francisco?

You can report missing or loose sewer or vent covers in San Francisco online to the Department of Public Works. You will need to choose whether the issue is in a park or public street and then fill out the appropriate form online.

Once reported the Department of Public Works generally fixes the issue within 5 business days. 


Sign up for our weekly newsletter and join the conversation on Facebook.


Check out some of our newest Blogs:

     Universal Internet Access for All San Franciscans

     Why is San Francisco So Dirty?

     SFPark – The iPhone App for Smart Parking in San Francisco

     Food Truck Rodeo Review – Off the Grid

Paid for by Phil Ting for Assembly 2012. FPPC ID# 1343137