The San Francisco Assessor-Recorder handles all changes to mailing address for San Francisco property tax bills.

You will need to complete and sign the Mailing Address Change Form and mail it to the Office of the City Hall – Room 190, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA 94102. You can call the Assessor-Recorder’s office at (415) 554-5596 if you have any questions.


Sign up for our weekly newsletter and join the conversation on Facebook.


Check out some of our newest Blogs:

     Universal Internet Access for All San Franciscans

     Why is San Francisco So Dirty?

     SFPark – The iPhone App for Smart Parking in San Francisco

     Food Truck Rodeo Review – Off the Grid