If you are the victim of domestic violence, you can file a police report to create a record for the abuse. The San Francisco Police Department can also offer advocacy support and services, such as temporary housing references or counseling services, when you report the incident. If you would like additional information on your legal rights and options, ask a San Francisco Police Officer for the most appropriate course of action.


Sign up for our weekly newsletter and join the conversation on Facebook.


Check out some of our newest Blogs:

     Universal Internet Access for All San Franciscans

     Why is San Francisco So Dirty?

     SFPark – The iPhone App for Smart Parking in San Francisco

     Food Truck Rodeo Review – Off the Grid