If you would like to end your domestic partnership that is registered with San Francisco, you can file a Notice for Ending Domestic Partnership form in person or by mail. The form must be signed by at least one partner and turned in to the San Francisco County Clerk. Each partner of the domestic partnership needs to receive a copy of the Notice, which initiates the dissolution process. By definition, domestic partners who are not living together any longer are no longer in a legal domestic partnership.  


Sign up for our weekly newsletter and join the conversation on Facebook.


Check out some of our newest Blogs:

     Universal Internet Access for All San Franciscans

     Why is San Francisco So Dirty?

     SFPark – The iPhone App for Smart Parking in San Francisco

     Food Truck Rodeo Review – Off the Grid