All San Francisco property assessments are handled by the Assessor-Recorder’s Office.

You can request an individual property assessment for a TIC unit by filling out a Request for Notification of Individual Assessed Value for TIC Units Form and the Supplemental Questionnaire. You can obtain a copy of this form in person at the Office of the Assessor-Recorder or online at

This assessment is not mandatory and is informational only. It has no binding on parties in TIC buildings


Sign up for our weekly newsletter and join the conversation on Facebook.


Check out some of our newest Blogs:

     Universal Internet Access for All San Franciscans

     Why is San Francisco So Dirty?

     SFPark – The iPhone App for Smart Parking in San Francisco

     Food Truck Rodeo Review – Off the Grid