How do I report a concern with my child’s school?
If you are a parent in the school district, you may report concerns to your child’s teacher and/or your school principal. To report an issue to the SFUSD administration directly, concerned parents should contact the Office of School/Family Partnerships at 415-241-6185.
You may file a Williams Complaint regarding the following:
- Insufficient instructional materials
- Emergency or urgent conditions at school facilities that may pose a threat to the health and safety of students
- A school restroom that has not been cleaned, maintained, or kept open
- Teacher vacancy or mis-assignment
- Failure of SFUSD to provide intensive instruction and services to pupils who have not passed one or both parts of the high school exit exam after the completion of 12th grade
Fill out this form to file your Williams Complaint.