You can report a problem with a city street tree by calling the Department of Public Works at 311.

You can also report the problem online. If you are unsure if a tree is maintained by the city you can check a list of city maintained trees online.


Sign up for our weekly newsletter and join the conversation on Facebook.


Check out some of our newest Blogs:

     Universal Internet Access for All San Franciscans

     Why is San Francisco So Dirty?

     SFPark – The iPhone App for Smart Parking in San Francisco

     Food Truck Rodeo Review – Off the Grid