The Department of Public Works Street and Sewer Repair is responsible for repairing defects on San Francisco’s streets. If you see pavement in need of maintenance or repair, you can report damaged pavement such as large cracks, holes or crumbling pavement online to the Department of Public Works.

You will need to choose whether the issue is in a park or public street and then fill out the appropriate form online. You need to include information in your service request on the location and type of damage that needs to be addressed. 


Sign up for our weekly newsletter and join the conversation on Facebook.


Check out some of our newest Blogs:

     Universal Internet Access for All San Franciscans

     Why is San Francisco So Dirty?

     SFPark – The iPhone App for Smart Parking in San Francisco

     Food Truck Rodeo Review – Off the Grid