It’s important to make sure your child’s school has an up-to-date record of your permanent address in order to receive report cards and other important school information and documents. To record a change of address with your child’s school, you will need to amend your emergency card on file in the main office at the school. But you’re not done yet. To change your recorded address with the San Francisco Unified School District, you will need to submit a change of address form within 14 days of moving to the Educational Placement Center. The EPC is open from 8:00 – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.


Sign up for our weekly newsletter and join the conversation on Facebook.


Check out some of our newest Blogs:

     Universal Internet Access for All San Franciscans

     Why is San Francisco So Dirty?

     SFPark – The iPhone App for Smart Parking in San Francisco

     Food Truck Rodeo Review – Off the Grid