What are the publication requirements for fictitious business names in San Francisco?
You must publish a fictitious business name statement if:
• You have never filed a fictitious business name before
• You have filed a fictitious business name before but have made any changes
• Your previous fictitious business name statement has expired more than 40 days even if there are no changes
• You are filing a Statement of Abandonment
• You are filing a Withdrawal of Partnership
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and join the conversation on Facebook.
Check out some of our newest Blogs:
Universal Internet Access for All San Franciscans
Why is San Francisco So Dirty?
SFPark – The iPhone App for Smart Parking in San Francisco