Where can I buy MUNI Visitor Passports?
For those feeling adventurous, Muni Visitor Passports give holders unlimited rides on Muni vehicles and cable cars. 3-day and 7-day passports are valid for consecutive days only.
Muni Passports may be purchased at the following locations:
- SFMTA Customer Service Center, 11 South Van Ness Avenue at Market
- Muni Ticket Sales Location at Market and Powell Streets
- Muni Ticket Sales Location at Hyde and Beach Streets near Ghirardelli Square, Bay and Taylor, and Geary at Presidio
- Passports are also sold every day at the information booths in the baggage claim areas at the San Francisco International Airport. Hours vary by location and are subject to change. As of Dec. 16, 2009, sales hours are as follows:
- Terminal 1: 8:45 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Terminal 3: 8:45 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- International Terminal “A” side: 1:45 to 11:30 p.m.
- International Terminal “G” side: 8:45 a.m. to 10:30 p.m
This page provides much more information about buying Muni passes.
You can also find a list of neighborhood stores that sell Muni Passports here.
Do you have a question about San Francisco you’d like to be answered? Submit your question here!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and join the conversation on Facebook.
Check out some of our most popular blogs:
Universal Internet Access for All San Franciscans
Why is San Francisco So Dirty?
SFPark – The iPhone App for Smart Parking in San Francisco