Community Camera: Announcing Reset SF’s Weekly Photo Contest
Reset SF launches Community Camera, a new weekly photo contest to capture the best of San Francisco
Today, we are excited to announce that Reset San Francisco will be launching a new weekly photo contest that we like to call “Community Camera.”
What is Community Camera?
Each week, we’ll ask you, our Reset SF readers and social media followers, to take a photograph that you think best captures the spirit of community within San Francisco or the broader Bay Area.
We leave it to you to get creative, but here are a few ideas regarding subject matter to get you started:
- An event happening in the city*
- An activity sponsored by a local sports team, school, or other organization
- Residents coming together to participate in a community service project
- Neighbors helping one another (or simply enjoying each other’s company)
*And if you need some suggestions for fun events in San Francisco, be sure to check out our new #SFHappenings series!
How to Enter the Community Camera Contest
There are two ways to participate in the weekly #CommunityCamera photo contest:
- Send us your picture via email at [email protected]. Be sure to include your name and a description of what’s happening in the photo.
- Share your picture with us via Twitter or Instagram. Make sure you tag us at @ResetSF and include the hashtag #CommunityCamera in your post, so we can find it!
Each week, we’ll announce the winner of the previous week’s contest and feature their image on our website and social media channels.
We’re excited to kick off this new series and can’t wait to see the photos you share with us! Please be sure to submit your entries by 11:59 PM on Thursday, September 1 to be eligible for the first week’s contest.